Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Super Mega Awesome PacSun BOGO Sale Haul





Been a while, hasn't it?

PacSun's doing some amazing BOGO Mix and Match sale stuff right now, and I am sharing my haul with you all. Seriously, get in on this crazy sale with steals like Buy One Get One Free jeans and Buy One Get One Free graphic tees, just to START with. I can't even get over all of the goodies they're just practically giving away; I've been to two separate PacSun's over this. SUPER. SCORE. ♥

And if you shop online, you'll get free shipping tonight (until 11.59pm PST) for the New Year. Is this the real life?

1 comment:

  1. A couple of years ago, I purchased a hoodie from PacSun. However the 'experience' did not really allow me to get an understanding of them as a retailer. I'm really pleasantly surprised with the brand selection (particularly CHEAP MONDAY!!, whoduhthought). Gots no funds, but I'm glad you've brought them to my attention again. As a reader, I really appreciate that you alert us of these sales. Love your new hair. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete