Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MODELING CONTEST: PLNDR -- NEED VOTES!



Do you love me? Do you love this look? If your answer to any of these is 'yes,' then go vote for me to win a modeling gig with PLNDR, Karmaloop's member's only flash-sale site! (You'll have to Like 'em on Facebook first; I'm sorry if that's annoying.) Y'know, since I miserably lost the last modeling contest I entered in. ;___; Please? Pretty please? ♥ You can vote once per day, too, so you could totally just vote for me every day until the contest ends. That would be pretty cool of you.

Don't forget to share on your favourite social networking sites!


2 comments:

  1. your hair is lovely. you really know how to accessorize :) My votes for you girl!

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete