Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Week!

You've seen a lack of me because I've been working (and shopping) so much, and finally got some days off this week. Unfortunately, they've all been horribly rainy and humid, so outfit photos haven't happened yet. Fingers crossed for today. (I will brave the wind and cold for you, internet. Or, I'll try to.)

In the meantime, I've worked on my upcoming Etsy shop -- which I'm 99% sure will be called SOULMATES -- and have had some big surprises:


• Making Chictopia's front page again:


Not quite sure how that happened. I didn't even think that outfit was all that great! The world never fails to surprise me.


• Being featured in Crystal's article for 365Hangers:


I am so psyched! You should stop reading my blog right now and go check out her article. I'll totally understand the sudden abandonment. ♥ Then when you're done, go tweet her about how awesome she is.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!!
    Thanks so much for tweeting me and putting this on your blog post! You are very sweet, and I can't wait to see your Etsy shop. I do believe that you will be able to succeed since you are so hardworking and passionate.

    Best,
    Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! We <3 your style! XO

    365HANGERS
    http://365HANGERS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal; that means so much! Thank you! I do hope the shop kicks off well. I have a lot of prep do to until it's ready, but I'm having so much fun with it.

    Sasha; de nada! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete